Disability Related Academic Resources
Other Interesting Disability Related Links
- A New Understanding of ADD/ADHA - A look at a new perspective of attention deficit disorder, written by Dr. Thomas E. Brown. Available in Spanish.
- AHEAD (Association on Higher Education and Disability)
- AHEAD North Carolina Chapter
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder (CHADD)
- Disability Resources Monthly -- A guide to disabilities of the Internet by Disability Resources Monthly (DRM), A nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization established to promote and improve awareness, availability and accessibility of information that can help people with disabilities live, learn, love, work and play independently.
- Dyslexia Help- A guide to help individuals with dyslexia, as well as parents, employers, and professionals of all kinds who have the privilege to work with dyslexics gain new understandings about dyslexia and language disability.
- Mobility International, USA -- Empowering people with disabilities around the world by ensuring their inclusion in international exchange and international development programs.
- North Carolina Assistive Technology Program -- The North Carolina Assistive Technology is a state and federally funded program that provides services to people of all ages and abilities to promote awareness of various types of assistive technology.
- Office for Civil Rights -- A division of the US Department of Education
- Relay North Carolina
- Services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- TEACCH -- A program of the NC School of Medicine
- What is Accessibility? -- Accessibility makes resources and products that are well designed and implemented usable for individuals with disabilities.
Last edited by firstname.lastname@example.org on March 22, 2013